You can come to the Milford Town office to register for your Hunting/Fishing License -OR- you can register online by clicking the image below.

 Hunt Fish License



Hunting & Fishing licenses

Licenses are for the calendar year, unless you purchase a specific date range license (ie 1 day, 3 day, 15 day) or you obtain a lifetime license.  Licenses may be obtained at the Town Office during normal business hours or online at and clicking on the "MOSES" link.

Age requirements vary depending on type of license and residency of the licensee.  

Documents needed to obtain an adult hunting license:

Documents needed to obtain an adult fishing license: